SS20

SS20

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Look out for a group Chinese youngsters in a white Toyota ..

At around 12.30 p.m. just now, a group of chinese youngsters ( prob early twenties) came to the front of my house. One of them got down and looked at that metal drain cover between my house and my neighbour's. I guess they have the intention to take it but when I went out, the chinese chap jumped into the car,  a white Toyota bearing the registration number WXF 2238 and the group sped off ( yes, sped off). If anyone of you have seen this car, please alert the others. This group of chinese guys look decent (quite deceiving) so please alert the residents about this matter. I have lodged a telephone report to the DU Police Station immediately.
Mrs. Au YOng

No comments:

Post a Comment