Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Portable gas stove explosion

 SEREMBAN: Five students at a premier school here suffered minor burns to their hands and arms after a portable gas stove they were about to operate exploded.

The students, who are all in Form Four, were immediately rushed to the Tuanku Ja'afar Hospital for treatment.

The students were about to make a dish in conjunction with the school's Canteen Day when the incident happened just before 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment